Thursday, July 10, 2014

Dutch's Birthday

Still catching up on the birthday..

June 30, 2013 11:24am



I BLINKED

June 30, 2014 11:24am




Dutch's BIRTHday party.




Dutch's 1st birthday was pretty low key.  We started the day with family photos.  While he took a nap I rushed to the party store to get him some balloons.  I made it back by 11:24am for his exact birthday.  We ended the day with homemade ice cream and I made him a homemade cake.  Just perfect.


Dutch's 1st Birthday cake





There was even a rainbow on Dutch's birthday!





 One year of perfect days.  A year of smiles!



2 comments:

Debra Paul - Van Dyke said...

Happy Birthday Dutch!

I've said it before I'll say it again.
You gave birth to the most beautiful child alive on this earth.
I just love him!

May the next year bring double the joy for you and your family :)

vanessa said...

Thank you Debra, you are too sweet!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011