Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday Favorite - Milk Trays

This week my favorite is the Sensible Lines Breast Milk Freezing Tray.  I use these every week so I think they qualify as a favorite.  These obviously won't appeal to everyone but if you have a need for breast milk storage these might be worth looking into.  I love that each stick is 1 oz so you can easily thaw out the amount of milk needed.



Now that Dutch is (reluctantly) eating solids I use them to freeze baby food.  After freezing just pop out and store in a freezer bag.

I bought my trays at the hospital where Dutch was born but you can find them online here.

Happy Friday frands.  This morning I locked my keys inside the house so Dutch and I had to hang out in the cold while we waited for Eric to come save us.  I tried to cover Dutch's ears with my gloves but he didn't really go for that! ha.


1 comment:

Karen at Home Sweet Hollywood said...

Bummer you got locked out, but fun to spend time with Dutch and getting to see that great smile of his!

I'm going to tell my daughter about the milk trays...great idea!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011