Wednesday, February 12, 2014

brownie pie

Remember when I posted those photos a few days ago playing in the sun.  Well now it has been raining for 2 days and 33*.  Best weather ever, said no one.

Anyway a few weeks ago when we had really cold temps with snow instead of rain I made a Brownie Pie.  It is basically brownies but since I made it in a pie plate we can get all fancy and call it brownie pie.  I may have posted this before but it is worth posting again.  


I'm sure you have everything you need to make this here dessert so make it tonight and eat it while you watch the ice/snow fall.



2 cups of eggs
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup of butter
1/2 cup flour
1/3 cup cocoa
1/4 tsp vanilla
1/4 salt

Preheat oven to 350*
Beat eggs, blend in sugar & butter.
Combine flour, cocoa & salt.
Add egg mixture.
Stir in vanilla.
Bake 25-30 minutes



2 comments:

Karen at Home Sweet Hollywood said...

Just printed out this recipe...gonna try it, looks amazing! Can't be bad if there's chocolate and butter :)

Good luck in this storm. It's too much!! Be safe.

Kat Hertzler said...

I just made a brownie pie for the first time the other day. And I layered in some Oreos. I baked it a bit too long, otherwise I probably would have done a post about it. Who knew...brownies in pie form? Yours looks delish!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011