Friday, January 24, 2014

Weekly Favorite: Wet Brush

This week for my weekly favorite I am going to share about the Wet Brush



My sister in law gave me one at Christmas and I have really loved using it.  It is especially good for getting tangles out without pain or tears.  Since about 3 months after having Dutch I have been losing hair like crazy and I love this thing because it gets all of my lose hair out.  Luckily the shedding has slowed down a bit, starting to wonder about going bald there for a few months.
I've seen them at Sally Beauty Supply and they are all over Amazon.

Have a good weekend friends.  I think it is going to get up to 50* here so I may be busting out the bikini and washing my car.  Ok maybe not but my blood is not made for this weather.  Stay warm!


1 comment:

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

We gave a couple of them. they are the only brush my girls will let me use on their hair. They say they don't hurt like other brushes.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011