Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Dutch's 4 month photos

I'm way behind on this post but wanted it to be here on the blog.
In November we had Dutch's next set of photos made and a few family shots.  Instead of 3 month photos, our photographer likes to wait until babies are pushing up on their elbows and holding up their heads good for photos.  This for Dutch happened right at 4 months.  This baby has changed so much in the 2 months since these were taken.  I use to think his thighs were chunky then but now they are so much fatter and I didn't realize how much hair he has now.  Plus duh he grows cuter every day!










 This also happened to be Eric's 38th birthday so I was happy to get this sweet photo.



 I think this is my favorite photo from the shoot.  Claire is like I know you aren't in my family photos and Dutch is looking at her the same way.  ha.  Actually we have been really blessed and they are great friends.

5 comments:

Kat said...

Precious! Love his baby blues:)

Christy @ MCH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Oh my super cute, Love that laugh shot…

Chelsea @ Married Filing Jointly said...

SO ADORABLE!

emily said...

I cannot pick a favorite...they're all gorgeous!!!

Seashellweddings said...

These are beautiful photographs.

My favorite is the one where Dutch is on his back with his monogramed outfit. That is an angelic baby!
Of course, he is cute in all of them, just an adorable little boy. Thanks for sharing!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011