Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Card 2013

Just stopping in to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.  I think it goes without saying we got our favorite gift this year.



This Christmas has been our favorite one yet.  Yes for obvious reasons, like the fact that Dutch is here.  But honestly that isn't the whole reason.  We both have a closer relationship to Jesus this Christmas.  I am so proud of Dutch and to know this is how Mary felt about her little baby makes it so special.  Plus God loves each one of his babies more than we love Dutch.  How is that even possible.  Yes just like the song "a baby changes everything". My favorites like Away In A Manger and Silent Night mean something totally different to me this year.  Even All I Want For Christmas Is You by Vince Vance & the Valiants makes me tear up. Ha.  Well I'll cut this short before I bring the house down.  Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas.

Christmas Card 2013





6 comments:

Karen at Home Sweet Hollywood said...

Such beautiful sentiments Vanessa. And such a beautiful boy. LOVE you Christmas card and those darling jammies with his name on the butt flap! So cute!!

Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family!!

emily said...

I love the card!

And I totally feel the same way about Christmas now that I have a son. I couldn't imagine how Mary must have felt...

Christy @ MCH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Super Cute, Hope you guys had a merry christmas

amanda | wildly simple said...

Love your Christmas card, and your family photo is beautiful!
Happy holidays to you & yours, Vanessa!

Chelsea @ Married Filing Jointly said...

Love your blog! I am your newest follower!

MontgomeryFest said...

SO sweet! and i loooove his name..

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011