Monday, November 4, 2013

Weekend Recap

Hey y'all!  How was your weekend?  The only bad thing about our's was that it ended.  But I've never been a fan of the fall time change.  This year it is even worse because a certain 4 month old is having a hard time adjusting.  I know it has only been 1 day and I need to give him time but I'm so worried that he will never sleep past 5 am again.  Any tips or suggestions that worked for you getting your babies adjusted to the time change?

Like I said we had a great weekend.  Saturday was Eric's birthday, he turned 38.  When we met he was turning 27 and I thought he was sooo old.  Time flies.  Anyway we started the day early with Dutch's 4 mo pictures.  By 9:30 we were finished with that.  When we got home I gathered some pretty leaves and plopped him down for a pic.  He was over the pics by then. :)

We just hung out the rest of the day.  We walked to Taco Bell for lunch, if you walk there that means it isn't bad for you.  Then the Auburn game came on and we went out to eat for Eric's birthday.   Yea Auburn won!  We are now 8-1 and hopefully will go to a good bowl game.  
Dutch says Happy Birthday and War Eagle!


Yesterday evening we had supper at some friends super cute "shack" in the country.  It was so much fun to get together with everyone.



Sack races and bobbing for apples for the big kids.  Look at this beautiful scenery.


 I always think Dutch looks old and big but he looks like such a baby in this picture.  Everybody's happy. ha!

All night I was so thankful for the group of friends we have.  Having a baby added to the crazy mix of kids is so fun. 


 I've wanted a silhouette photo for a long time. When Dutch and Eric were by the pond the light was perfect and I snapped this with my iphone.  I think my heart my explode.  


4 comments:

emily said...

1. LOVE LOVE LOVE D's bubble and cowboy boots. Adorable.

2. The silhouette picture is beautiful...definitely a framer!

3. Happy birthday to Eric!

Karen at Home Sweet Hollywood said...

Looks like a great weekend! Dutch is getting so big and so adorable. That silhouette picture is a keeper for sure...so precious.

Christy @ MCH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Wow, beautiful silhouette shot

Kat said...

Seriously, best picture ever of D and E. Love it. Glad you enjoyed your weekend--looks so lovely! Wish we had some friends with a "shack." Yeah, my boys are up so stinkin' early now...not cool, guys.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011