Friday, October 4, 2013

Rolo Stuffed Ritz

Yesterday I saw the recipe for Rolo Stuffed Ritz on Pinterest and had to make them last night.  The link was "fishy" so I didn't click it for the recipe, but luckily the directions were in the description.


Preheat oven to 350*
Place crackers salty side down.  Place Rolo on cracker and bake 3-5 minutes to melt Rolo.  Add another cracker on top while pushing down a little on Rolo.

I made myself sick eating, the perfect mix of salty and sweet!  Have a great weekend friend!

2 comments:

The Ballard Family said...

Why did you share this? As women we are supposed to stick together and help each other out! Well, I guess I will uphold my end of the pact! I can't let you eat these alone! I will make some tonight!! :)

amanda | wildly simple said...

Oh boy.. How can I not try these? :)

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011