Monday, October 7, 2013

Our Weekend and A Bargain


This was the first weekend in a while that we haven't been out of town or had company so we were looking forward to getting to hold Dutch all weekend and not have to share him with anyone!  I use to worry that I wouldn't want to spend time with my baby or think it is fun to play with him.  I was wrong.  If I could live this past weekend over every day of my life I would.  Dutch was a dream baby (he always is) and was such a sweetie all weekend.  

I miss Dutch taking naps on me since I've gone back to work so Saturday we took a 2 hour nap and he was so snuggly.

Auburn played Ole Miss at home Saturday so Eric worked most of the day.  It was 90* so I decided not to take Dutch and we stayed home and watched the game.  This baby LOVES football.  His bouncy seat was beside the tv but he was about to break his neck trying to see the tv so I had to move his bouncy.  He even got more football in yesterday watching the Cowboys / Broncos game. ha.  We saw Eric on tv a lot so that was a treat and we could hear the crowd at our house so we felt like we were there. 


After Dutch fell asleep I worked on switching out our closets for colder weather.  It was weird looking at clothes that I last wore when I was pregnant.  Last year when I switched out my closet it was the day before the morning sickness started so I was nervous about doing it this year.  Glad to report no sickness this year.  





Dutch and I both love stripes!  



Sunday I wanted to go eat at Panne George's (local soul food restaurant) for lunch.  We walked in the door and the line was snaked to the back of the restaurant and out the back door.  Guess we will try again on an away football weekend.
Dutch turned 14 weeks old at 11:24!  We take his picture every Sunday at 11:24.


After lunch we stopped by a local nursery.  They had a cute fall display so we got some pics, I promise Dutch had fun.  Then we walked around with the owner and Dutch fell asleep on him.  It was cute.


His first time to wear overalls!

Nap continued at home while I worked on pictures (never ending)



Well now that you made it through that here is your reward.  Run to Target today and get some frames.  RUN!  $2.98 for an 8x10 with 4x6 cut out people.  Get your gallery wall started.

6 comments:

emily said...

Love that he's a football fan already! The napping picture(s) are precious. Snuggle time is the best.

amanda | wildly simple said...

Dutch is so precious! Sounds like a wonderful weekend.
Thanks for the heads up on the frames! I'll swing by our Target & see if there are any left!
I've notice you referencing football & your husband a couple of times.
I live in a football house.. our teenage twin sons eat sleep & breathe footabll, and my husband is a fan & follower of college & the pros too. (I stick to following high school football these days, excitement enough for me!)
Anyway, I've been curious what your husband Eric does!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Thanks for the Target tip! And Dutch gets cuter every day!

Kat said...

I love that you can hear the crowd from your house...so cool. Enjoy those snuggly times. I feel like Finn is getting more wiggly by the day:( And now he's starting this AHHHH!! phase where he yells if he wants something or someone dare leave his presence. Little stinker.

Shoot, I should run to Target but the closest one is like 45 min away. Ugh...sometimes it's annoying living in the country. Plus I gotta hit up Walmart for those candles...man, what's a girl to do?!

Kristine in WA said...

Dutch is just darling.

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

What a cutie pie! He's getting so big! The napping on us is the best, isn't it? My favorite.

And thanks for the tip on the frames. Great deal!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011