Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Ain't no tricks around here, just sweet treats!

Halloween has been so fun this year with our Donald Duck.  
I ordered the crochet costume from etsy. Even though it will be around 80* today he still needed a shirt so I made the onesie.  He looked so funny at daycare today sitting in his bouncy seat oblivious that he is wearing that hat. ha.


This past weekend we went home for Santa pictures and to ToT with cousins at the grandparents' houses.  Dutch was the lion to my sister's Wizard of Oz crew.




Hope you have a great Halloween!!

3 comments:

Christy @ MCH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Adorable!! Love it

emily said...

Oh my....this is absolutely precious. The DD outfit is too stinkin' cute. I love the Wizard of Oz crew too.

Happy first Halloween Dutch! (a day late!)

Karen at Home Sweet Hollywood said...

Could he be any cuter? I think not! What a doll! And he looks like such a happy baby!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011