Thursday, August 29, 2013

Photo Album Deal

One thing I'm kind of OCD about is having photos dated, labeled and organized in photo albums.  I've been really good the past 8 years putting our photos into albums and hope that I can keep up with Dutch around, but finding time to dedicate to that has already been a challenge.  Hopefully I can work on Dutch's albums this weekend.  I've only got about 500 pics to put in albums, but at least I have the photos labeled and dated already.

 My favorite photo of Dutch so far.  If anyone wants to jazz it up in photo shop feel free. ha!

Somehow when we got married I started ordering photo albums from Exposures.  We have the Memo photo albums for our regular and vacation photos.  They are kind of pricey so I only buy them in the summer when they are on super sale.  Anyway for several weeks I've been trying to figure out what to do about Dutch's photo albums,  group his photos with ours or start his own albums for now.  I looked at Hobby Lobby, Target and Walmart at their albums and didn't find anything I was in love with.  I didn't want to spend the $ on the albums to match ours but I decided to give one last look to Exposures and found the Tan Leather Gold Spined photo album on super super sale.  Like $4.99 sale and they hold 300 photos each!


While I would have preferred the darker leather, I was able to get 4 of these for $26.95 including shipping!  Cheaper than the other stores I looked at.  I received them yesterday and am really happy with the quality and thinking about buying a few more.  So if you are in need of some good quality photo albums for cheap check these out.  I got an email this morning with this code 40643500122 for free shipping, no minimum order.

Cheers to organized photos!
ok have to add this photo of me and Dutch while I am working on ordering photos.  My favorite cute pic of him.  And his feet are huge.


2 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Those are the sweetest pictures!!! What a cutie.

emily said...

How cute is he!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011