Monday, August 12, 2013

Dutch weeks 4,5,6

This week is the last full week of my maternity leave.  I'm trying to enjoy every second with my sweet boy.  I've been trying to get him on more of a schedule, sometimes it works sometimes I just let him do whatever he wants because he is only 6 weeks old.  He is a pretty good sleeper at night.  The only problem is that he grunts and squeaks a ton and it is so loud.  It is so loud and keeps us up.  So instead of being awake because of a fussy baby, we are awake because of a grunting sleeping baby!  Anyone else's baby do that in their sleep.  If so how old were they when they outgrew it?  Hopefully 6 weeks :)
 
Here are a few of my fav pics from week 4, 5 & now we are on 6 weeks.  I'm a little confused on how to organize pictures of Dutch.  Should I put them in our family albums or a separate album for him?  How do you organize your photos?
 
Claire is the best big sis.  I usually call her Nanny because she is always right there with me.  I don't trust her to leave them alone but she is so much better behaved than we thought she would be.  4 weeks 7/29/13


Dutchie enjoying the flowers - 4 weeks 7-29-13


Love my mornings with Dutch.  4 weeks 7-31-13


Dutch and his buddy Andrew.  They are 9 weeks apart.  4 weeks 8-2-13

Dutch was tired of his passy so he took it out of his mouth!  5 weeks 8/3/13



My parents came to visit 5 weeks 8/6/13.  Dutch's face is hilarious in this picture!



At 5 weeks Dutch's belly button was healed and he was able to take his first bath.  He loved it! 8/7/13



You can't tell from the expression, but Dutch's favorite thing is to lay on his changing table and kick his feet. 6 weeks. 8/11/13.
 
 
Tummy time drop out.  5 weeks 8/7/13.
 
 
 

7 comments:

Christy @ MCH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

awh he's so cute, I can't believe your maternity leave is almost over seems like you just had him yesterday :(

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

He is soo sweet!! Maternity leave went by so fast! How I wish the US was more like Europe and gave women the maternity time they deserve! :)

Susan Canaan said...

He is precious, V! I can't wait to see ya'll again!!

Karen at Home Sweet Hollywood said...

He is such a cutie! And he's really growing. Can't believe you only have a week left...that's just not enough time. :(

Ditto what Elizabeth said, we just don't get the time we need.

Enjoy every second, as I know you are.

Sarah said...

Your son is adorable! We moved our son out of the cradle in our room and into his crib down the hall b/c of his grunting after the first week. DH slept through it, but I was wide awake, and ready for him to feed. I just turned the volume of the monitor down, b/c lets face it, you'll never sleep through a howling baby. It made a world of difference! Good Luck!

Jodi said...

What a cute kid! Love all the photos. My baby is due Oct. 2, and it's neat to see all the baby stuff in action.

obatalamistrokeiskemik said...

i like your post| Obat Sakit Tenggorokan | and thnk's for yoru information Obat Alami Kurang Darah your post is very nice Obat Anemia Alami

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011