Monday, July 8, 2013

This Week...

 
This has been one of my favorite weeks ever.  We've been sticking close to home and getting to know Dutch.  He is a good baby and is sleeping 3+ hour stretches at night.  I usually have to wake him up to eat.  The one week birthday was hard for this mama but yesterday at 11:24 was the last time I let myself get so upset that he is growing up.  Trying to be thankful that he is growing and looking forward to the days ahead.  But I did cry like a fool when I finally cut his hospital bracelet off.
 







At 11:24 am July 7, 2013.  1 week old.

7 comments:

Karen at Home Sweet Hollywood said...

So thrilled for you! I knew you would be a fantastic mama...just soak it all in as much as you can. He's yours to keep :) xo

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

That picture of him smiling just melts my heart!

Kat said...

Gotta have a daddy and baby sleeping pic! What a sweet sweet babe:)

emily said...

He's definitely a heart melter! ;)

Enjoy every second of your sweet little guy!

(and good boy Dutch...letting your momma sleep!)

Christy @ MCH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

So sweet, what a perfect lil man. Luv that shot of him smiling

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Truly - every single "stage" of babyhood gets more and more fun. I still get a little teary when we get to new milestones. But I love every moment. =)

Hugs! So happy for you and that sweet little boy!

Skye McLain said...

Congratulations!! How exciting for you - what a beautiful baby. So happy for you guys!!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011