Thursday, July 4, 2013

Dutch Is Here!

On June 30th at 11:24 am my heart spilled over when Dutch Thomas was born.  He weighed 8lbs 13oz and was 21" long!  It was a fast delivery and exactly the one I wanted.  I'll write more about that later but now here are some pictures.

 About 2 hours after he was born. 



July 1, 2013






Leaving the hospital on July 2, 2013




My favorite picture so far.  July 2, 2013




This was taken on his 1st 4th of July.  4th of July is extra special at our house because Eric and I got engaged on July 4th, 2004.  Now we have this little firecracker.  I had started his shirt before he was born but didn't finish it.  I decided to today and the onesie wouldn't even snap, big boy.  Today I cut off his hospital bracelet and have cried about it all day. 




Thanks for all of the emails and comments asking if Dutch was here.  I hope I can update soon, there are just so many things that I don't want to forget right now.  We've been enjoying this little baby and all of our family being around getting to experience his goodness with us.  To God be the glory!

13 comments:

emily said...

Happy birthday Dutch! Welcome to the world sweet boy!

He's perfect! You look amazing, as usual. I'm beyond the moon excited for y'all.

Karen at Home Sweet Hollywood said...

Amen Vanessa! So thrilled for you and Eric! Dutch is SO precious. So glad everything went the way you wanted it to. Enjoy every second...you deserve it! Yay!!! xo

CYNTHIA WINGATE said...

Your baby is gorgeous. God bless this beautiful family. Take one day at a time and cherish every minute. Try to make special time for mommy and daddy whenever you can. Last but not least mommy, please take some and pamper yourself. You deserve it!

Tracie said...

Congratulations! What a sweet boy. Enjoy spending time with your new addition!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful.

Christy @ MCH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Congrats!! He's adorable

Kat said...

Love love LOVE that picture of the three of you...look at him looking at the camera! Those cheeks--I'm sure you kiss them a million times a day. He is so precious, Vanessa. Little firecracker...how stinkin' cute is that. So happy for you and can't wait to hear and see more:)

(You should have heard me when I saw his pic on FB. Mitch was like, "What's going on?!" I told him, "Dutch is here and he's SO cute!" I was and am so excited for you!) Enjoy those chubby cheeks:)

Christie said...

Congratulations! He is adorable. :-)

Lori said...

Congrats! He is a cutie!

Lori said...

Congrats! He is a cutie!

Natalie said...

oh he is such a pretty newborn! love his dark hair. so happy for yall :) happy fourth!

Lets just build a house! said...

congrats. what a cutie!

MJ @ 517 Creations said...

He is gorgeous! Soak up the newborn moments...I'm sure you are! Congratulations on your precious boy's safe arrival!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011