Monday, February 25, 2013

Fabrics For Sale

As I mentioned last week I have some fabric that I intended to use for the baby's room that I no longer need. 
The first fabric is from the now discontinued Anna Griffin by Windham Fabrics Alix Collection Greek Key Squares.  I think the color name is blue?  Width is 44".  The blue is a beautiful color and the fabric is super soft.  Color is most accurate in first picture. 

I have 10 yards total, but they are in 3 cuts.  I don't want to cut into the fabric but I would be willing to split up the already cut fabric, but you should just buy the whole group since it is basically 2 yards for free!

*The first cut is 2 yards & 5.5" or a little over 2 1/8 yards. $17 includes shipping. 
*The second cut is right at 2 yards. $17 includes shipping. 
*The third cut is 6 yds & 8.5" almost 6 1/4 yds.  $45 includes shipping. 

Or I will sell all 3 cuts for $60 with free shipping. 

First come first serve basis.  If you are interested or want more pictures, email me at vhkleypas@gmail.com and I will send you a paypal invoice.


****
I decided to throw in another fabric that I have sitting around that needs a new home to love on it.  I bought this last year with intentions for some new pillows for our bedroom.  3 1/2 yds of Kravet Portfolio Treads color Asphalt.  It is 100% linen, 54" wide, and 12.5" up the roll repeat.


It has just sat in the closet and in the mean time I've moved onto something else.  I did buy it as "seconds" but the only flaw I can find are these small punch holes in the selvage.  3 total.  No big deal because the selvage never even shows. 

I have 3 1/2 yards and will part with it all in ONE piece for $55 includes shipping.  It retails for $28.95 a yard.  If you are interested or want more pics email me at vhkleypas@gmail.com and I will send you a paypal invoice.

Let me know if you have any questions!  Fabrics are from a smoke free home but we do have a dog.  They have been sitting in a closet since day one and since dogs don't have opposable thumbs to open doors I wouldn't be too worried about them being exposed to her :)

2 comments:

Christy @ MCH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

beautiful fabric, wish I had a use for it

Karen at Home Sweet Hollywood said...

hmmm...seriously thinking about that Kravet. so pretty...I'll let you know. Good deal too!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011