Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas 2012

I know Christmas is so 2012, but I've got to get this posted.  I hope to be around more in 2013 so closing up a few things from 2012 is a start!

our last Christmas date as a family of 2/ husband and wife Christmas gifts /
Claire picking out her Christmas gift / baby's first stocking / 15 weeks / Claire's fav gift that wasn't hers / Claire decides to go swimming in 40* water / failed gingerbread house / nephew's first Santa visit

 niece's first Christmas / nephews that love board games / message on Christmas day / my dad's gag gift to his sisters / nephew so excited over cologne / nephew aunt Christmas gift / snow on our drive to Texas / having fun with nephew / niece and a few of her gifts

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Hi, Vanessa

Love your Christmas post. It's lovely. By the way, I just realize not only do you and I sure the same first name, but your husband and my husband have the same first name too. LOL

So from my house Vanessa & Eric to you, Vanessa & Eric Happy New Year's.

Hugs,
Vanessa

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011