Friday, January 25, 2013

19 Weeks Update

I've had a few requests from friends and families to do a pregnancy and bump update.  Well there hasn't really been much of a bump to update on until now.  Eric took these pics today at lunch.  19 weeks already!




With clothes on I don't really look pregnant.  I just look like I ate 17 big hot wings last night.  Which I did- all you can eat night and I ate all that I could.  Now I have gone all the way up to the hottest sauce "Death".  Way to go baby K you were a part of that historic moment!
In week 18 my bloat turned into a real baby bump! 



I still wear my regular clothes, but most of my work pants don't fit since they are those slide snaps.  I did find some pants in the Jr's section at Dillard's that I wear just about every day to work if I'm not in a dress.  They are the brand Sloosh and have a band instead of buttons or snaps, I guess like jeggings for work. Weggings anyone? I scored them on New Year's Day for only $11 each!  With jeans if they are more of a low rise I can still button them, regular jeans go unbuttoned or just not worn. I also love these shirts (like I'm wearing) from Old Navy, couldn't find them online but they are only $9 in the store.

I haven't had any nausea since week 16 but sometimes have random gag and throwup episodes.  Water use to make me nauseous but I linked it to the water cup I was using when I first got sick. I got rid of that cup and now water is my friend again.  I'm going to brag that for the last 3 days I've drank drink drunk 68 oz of water while at work! 

I am good with all food and have been eating a lot of salads with the BEST homemade dressing.  The only craving I've had would be vinegar.  I could drink that salad dressing and I've had my fair share of salt & vinegar chips.  Pair with cranberry juice and you've got yourself the perfect duo.

At week 6 my fertility Dr told me to stop exercising until 12 weeks, which is when I started to get sick anyway.  I have tried to run but only made it about 1/2 a mile before I was out of breath.  I haven't been brave enough to get back to body pump and honestly I probably won't.  Walks at lunch are about all I've got right now.

That is about it.  We tell our families next week if we are having a girl or a boy.  Should be fun.  Any guesses?


11 comments:

Pine Tree Home said...

Exciting times. Congrats.

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Yay! You look great and I love reading this. I'm guessing girl. I don't know why.

Red Gate Farm said...

Happy to hear you're doing well... and that the icky part (nausea, etc) seems to be mostly over... I recall that certainly wasn't my favorite part of pregnancy!

And I'm guessing girl... just because I only had morning (noon and night) sickness with my daughter not my son!

~Chris

Karen said...

So glad to hear you are doing so well! And your baby bump is adorable, as are you!

I think walks are plenty of exercise while you're pregnant...you should not push it (just my opinion).

How exciting for your family to find out the sex of the baby. I can picture you with a little boy in an Auburn jersey, but I can also picture you with a darling girl in one of the sweet smocked dresses you make. I hope that means you'll have one of each!

Have a great weekend Vanessa!

emily said...

So glad you're doing these updates!! You are too cute!

Glad you're feeling (mostly) better!!

Kat said...

I'm thinkin' pink! And yes, you're too cute and yes, I hate that you're wearing juniors pants. Love the update:)

Christy @ MCH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Cute baby bump!! I am thinking pink too :)
Thanks for stoping by my blog and for your kind words on my post :)

Deborah said...

My guess is a boy but I am hoping you have a girl!

Susan Canaan said...

Iam guessing girl, but either way he or she is one lucky baby! Can't wait to see you soon!

Beth said...

you look great!
I am guessing girl only because I have two friends due at the same time having boys.

Saeed Zia said...

Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
www.jobzcorner.com

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011