Monday, December 3, 2012

New Jams

In the breaking news category (other than I updated this space!) check out my new pj's  bought myself for Christmas.  Gotta look out for #1 right?




Super cute with a little holiday sparkle but neutral enough I can wear them all winter.  I I haven't worn them yet, 76* isn't really the type of weather for flannel but I am sure I will feel snazzy when I do. 
Have you bought yourself a Christmas gift this year?  Eric bought himself a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree, you would have thought he bought some metallic gold dot pajamas he was so excited!

EDITED
I just saw this Amazon Gold Box Deal of the Day via Thrifty and Thriving:
The best show ever Downton Abbey Seasons 1 & 2 DVD set for $23.99!! or the blue ray version for $25.99 w/ free shipping!!  That is both bloody seasons people!  It is the UK version which means more material because the US cut some scenes!  You better belive I hit purchase faster than Lavinia came down with the Spanish Flu. 

4 comments:

Kat said...

Now I MUST get these then we can be twinkies! Mitch has a Charlie Brown Christmas tree too:) He sets it up in his office at work every year. I think it has one ornament on it:) Shoot, we're awesome...great minds (ours AND our hubby's) think alike!

Christy @ MCH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Pretty and comfy looking

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

I'm gonna need to get those too. TOO cute!!

Karen said...

Very cute pjs Venessa. I'm sure you will look snazzy in them!

Haven't bought myself anything for Christmas yet but I think I will since you suggested it!

P.S. Sorry about your Tigers this season...so tough :(

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011