Friday, August 24, 2012

Ice

I've had requests to update this little space, hopefully next week I will have a chance to do a proper post.  Today during lunch I have to wash my car, get gas, go to the bank and eat so next week it will be. 
In the mean time I have to share this recipe for Ice Cubes.  If you are bored or feeling a little off and grumpy like I have been this week you have to read some of these sarcastic comments for the recipe, it will make you feel better-for realzz.  Hilarious!

6 comments:

Malia said...

Haha! Thanks for sharing. I like that one commenter only uses free range water :)

Sorry you feel off :( hope things start looking up soon!

Tara @ MySouthernAccents said...

I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Hope this makes your day brighter! Here's the link to my page:

http://mysouthernaccents.blogspot.com/2012/08/ive-been-nominated.html

Kat said...

Okay...that put a smile on my face:)

Deborah said...

Hilarious! My favorite comment is: OMG! I have been looking for this recipe. My co-workers need this one. There are only two of us (out of 90) that know how to make this. I am posting it by the cooking station.

Ashley Ramsey said...

Hi Venessa! I found your blog via Pinterest and your adorable kitchen reno! I've been hooked ever since! I just wanted you to know I and nominating you for the Versitile Blogger Award.
http://tinyurl.com/8vnfvb2

Karen said...

Very funny :)

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011