Friday, July 27, 2012

Color Of The Day

**Thank y'all so much for the kindness in regards to my last post.  I wanted to climb under my desk about 5 seconds after I hit publish, but I am glad I decided to write that blog.  I am still getting around to responding to emails and comments if you left your email address but thank you!! 

Today at lunch I was out in my little garden searching for some ripe tomatoes to eat with my eggsalad.  Nothing beats a hot tomato fresh from the garden, and the way your hands smell after you pick tomatoes, mmm.  Anyway I looked down and noticed that my digits were also painted tomato in color.  I am loving this color, Big Daddy by Sinful Colors.  Sinful Colors nail polish is under $2 and holds up just as well as the expensive brands.  Wednesday I had mint polish on and I painted over with one coat of Big Daddy and it was the most perfect Auburn orange.


I am loving tomato season.

When I was brushing my teeth I noticed I was wearing an orange bead necklace (thanks Elizabeth I love it)that looked like tiny tomatoes.  What a tomato kind of day. 

Oh and one more tomato for the day.  I know I have said in the past I wouldn't buy from Dillard's again but dang, Gianni Bini lures me in with his awesome swim suits and 30% off of clearance prices.  I caved and bought this tomatoish color swimsuit.  It doesn't look as juvenile in real life so I think I can pull it off for a couple more years.  According to the late Nora Ephron I still have 4 more years left to wear a bikini
What do you think about over 30 wearing bikinis?  I think as long if you can pull it off and feel comfortable, more power to ya.  With that note I am off to break in my new swimsuit and soak up some vitamin d.  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anna said...

i think we need a model picture of your new suite like you model your other clothing finds.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011