Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bunny & Brownie

I've got a lot to say but not a lot of time so until next week when I have more time I thought that everyone would want to see this little baby bunny that was in our courtyard today.  Almost too cute to forgive for eating my black eyed suzies. 
I actually thought he would let me pick him up but surprise he ran away.  Maybe next time.

Also if you want to make a good chocolate brownie treat go here.  It was one of my first pins and never disappoint.  Just enough chocolate but not too rich.  Perfect for Memorial Day!

See y'all next week, the last week of my 20'ssss.

3 comments:

emily said...

Thanks for sharing the recipe. Yum!

Hope you have a great holiday weekend!!

Kat said...

Hey we had a bunny visitor a few days here as well. They're so cute when they're small:) I'll have to check out this brownie recipe...I'm not usually a big fan of the homemade variety, but who knows, maybe this one will knock my socks off. Happy last week of your 20s:) (man, I feel old!)

Karen said...

Enjoy your weekend Vanessa and your last week of 20's! Don't worry, 30's are awesome!

Have a good one!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011