Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April In Review

Y'all how is it already time for another month in pictures post?!  All photos taken with my iphone using the My365 app.


1. lazy Sunday  2. leftover margaritas and grill time  3. trees cut  4. eatin' mighty fine for $3.99  5. running by spidel hall my former home away from home  6. for 5 minutes we thought about buying this house  7. running with banks  8. Easter lunch at Hannah's 
9. stripping the hallway trim  10. trying to finish out a 2.5 mile so I ran circles in the backyard  11. strip, paint, paint 
12. painting finished and i probably have lead poisoning  13. surgery day  14. surgery flowers  15. surgery bandaids  16. surgery entertainment



17. freedom after surgery  18. after a week of me being home during her nap time, Claire is over me  19. library time  20. On The Tracks  21. my 4th book of the week  22. sunnies and nail polish  23. I needed it bad  24. Lowe's plant clearance  25. tomato growing its own seeds  26. post Dr visit treat  27. Mrs. Story's  28. Trinny's tacos  29. Sunday fam time  30.  Eric did a community service day at an old cemetery and he took me to see historic markers and pretty flowers growing

So it looks like if you see me on a weekend I will be wearing a tye died shirt and I don't ever lose weight from running because I eat all the calories back.  Are you playing along?  If so let me know I would love to check it out.

3 comments:

alanna rose said...

I get those crazy tomatoes all the time - they freak me out.

Laura said...

You have a beautiful blog with so many inspiring posts! Congrats on your work!
Would you like to keep in touch following each other?

Karen said...

Very entertaining Vanessa. Hope you are feeling all "recovered" from your surgery. And don't worry, you don't need to lose any weight and tie-dye will always be in style! :)

(Hartmom) Karen

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011