Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Orange Beach Alabama v 2.0


























too much of the above ='s....

The difference in my beach trip the first week of March and the last week of March was a lot of sunshine and 30*. This was one of the most enjoyable beach trips I've had because of the weather. 80* is so much better than 100* when you are sitting in the sun. I prefer the water to be warmer but you could still get in. Plus the sand bars formed little pools that were warm. Oh yeah I would have loved for Eric to have been there. Spring sports you are on my *&^! list.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like a wonderful trip!!

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Sounds like so much fun!!! I LOVE Orange Beach and Gulf Shores....and Panama City Beach....and...

Heading that way the end of May!

Lou Cinda ;)

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Oh Em Gee!! Your an Auburn girl!! War Damn Eagle girlfriend!! I am in Auburn ALOT during football season...love love love it! I live in Gadsden...

SMALL WORLD!!

Lou Cinda

MJ @ 517 Creations said...

Looks like so much fun! We are headed to Orange Beach at the end of June to take a group of students to Student Life Camp @ The Beach. Can't wait!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011