Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Check Shirt

Popping in from the beach to tell y'all about this great deal I found at Target. In the boys clothes section the Cherokee navy check shirt is on sale for $3.88! I'm sure it doesn't fit or look as great as the J. Crew check shirt, but for under $4 you could easily have it taken in.

See my feet, a little too much sun on the first day so I had to shop the next morning instead of play in the sand.
I bought a large and it fits great, I don't think I will be doing any alterations. It is long enough to tuck in (like I have it here) and there isn't a big gap in the button chest area.








Hope you find one on sale!

5 comments:

Red Gate Farm said...

CUTE... love finding a good deal, even in the kids department :)

And I feel soooo sorry for your feet and any other "too much sun" parts!

~Chris

Jane E. said...

And this is why I love following your blog!

hartmom said...

That is adorable and it looks so cute on you. The price is just ridiculous...great find :)

Rachel said...

Cute!!!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Very cute find! It looks great on you. Enjoy the beach!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011