Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Banana

Is anything interesting ever posted on the power poles in your town? I would laugh so hard if I saw this on a phone pole
or this!!





Last summer someone put these signs up in my neighborhood of missing cat Banana. Almost a year later they are still up. Sadly I don't think Banana is still around, there have been several coyotes spotted in the neighborhood so things don't seem good for Banana.


Last week someone decided to be snarky and add something to the sign.

I know it isn't funny, more sad we about died when we saw it. I wonder who took the time to type out and tape the new text to the sign. I noticed yesterday it was gone but Banana's poster is still going strong.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, but don't find this funny at all. I'm sad for the family who lost their cat. I hope this is never an animal you love <3

vanessa said...

Someone losing their pet is sad, not funny. I guess it is just interesting to me that people will actually type up something to put on a phone pole when it has nothing to do with them. Have a great day!

alanna rose said...

That Lionel Richie one gets me every time! So funny!
Poor Banana :( I wonder too, who on earth has enough time to type up and put up snarky comments? They could come to my house and scrub floors instead ;)

Nikki said...

Ahahah! The first one killed me. Poor Banana. We have so many coyotes in our hood...and I'm expecting some bear and cougar sightings soon.

Malia said...

Love the Lional Richie one!

Vanessa said...

Hi, Vanessa

Funny post, especially the Lional Richie one. I found your lovely blog Homes A to Z. I enjoyed looking around. I am a new follower. I would love for you to stop by at www.homesweetbutterfly.com

Have a great weekend.

Vanessa

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011