Friday, February 10, 2012

Just Call Me Pinny

This week was straight up out of Pinterest. These are the following foods we tried out from all from everyone's bff Pinny. All get an A++!

Honey Sauced Chicken in the crockpot
Baked Salmon
Chicken Jambalaya
Sweet & Sour Green Beans
This weekend I will be continuing the Pinterest good times by making:

Super simple Valentine's Cookies and Homemade Bouncy Balls (!!!!!!). Hopefully they both go well.

*****

This post is coming to you live from lunch time. I love lunch time because we lay around on the couch, but I hate lunch time because we have to leave and go back to work.


6 comments:

emily said...

yum!!

I love that y'all get to have lunch together! So sweet.

Nikki said...

I'm jealous of your lunch time shenanigans! In other news...I wanted to name my two doxies (if I ever got them) vinnie and tony. Maybe I'll have to get Issy and Charlie some toys named that.

Dara M. said...

Those recipes look really good, I just pinned two of them. Your lunch break looks a lot like mine.(hubs, me and pup) Except our pup usually spends most of our lunch break outside staring off into the distance, haha. I guess daydreaming.

m @ random musings said...

lucky you to have lunch with fam daily! fyi on the borax balls, they really dry your hands out

MJ @ 517 Creations said...

Yum! I'm definitely pinning the Honey Sauced Chicken...I think my (picky) husband will even like it! :)

Kat said...

Definitely trying the crockpot one. I feel like I never use mine and I don't really know why. Throw it in and forget about it--sounds like my way to cook...ugh, one of these days I'll get it together.

I'm very curious about the bouncy balls. Definitely give a report back about them.

I feel your pain about lunch time too--Mitch comes home and before ya know it, he's leaving again:( Darn 30 minutes!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011