Friday, January 6, 2012

New Tree Skirt

Well I did end up ordering something yesterday with my Christmas money. This Christmas tree "skirt" is on clearance for only $20 ($7 shipping) from Terrain! I gave my old tree skirt to my mom before Christmas so I was needing a new one. I love the look of Christmas trees in a basket or bucket. Can't wait to use it next year.









Eric preferred the Bell Skirt basket but it wouldn't work with our tree stand.



Terrain also had a few other things I want. Most of all this bird mirror.
Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Kat said...

You know I'm a fan of mirrors--that one is doubly awesome--a bird and a mirror? Can't get much better than that! Your basket will look great next year--way to score a deal!

Red Gate Farm said...

Way cute! I plan to pop on over and check that mirror out too!

~Chris

Elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Love your tree skirt basket, such a great way to hide the tree stand and dress things up a little bit

H. said...

I love your blog! I get excited when the email arrives in my inbox. I live in the Philadelphia area and am lucky enough to live about 20 minutes away from Terrain! Thanks for reminding me that I should check out the holiday sale...Please check out my blog about my time in Philly!
http://charminglittlelifeinphilly.blogspot.com/

Nikki said...

Put a bird on it! ;) I love that. I might have to go get my own tree basket so I stop stealing the sheepskin rug on B's side of the bed.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011