Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 In Review



Every year I forget how great of a year I've had and how blessed we really are. I seem to always dwell on the things that didn't happen as opposed to the things that did. We got to do all of this and that is awesome!


Here are 12 great things that happened to me in 2011!







OCTOBER

Finally made it to Graceland!




November
Possibly the last time to roll Toomer's Corner



DECEMBER
Claire had 2 major surgeries and we were so happy that she was able to celebrate Christmas with us!





I hope that your 2011 was a great year for you, if not I hope that 2012 brings you a bucket of rainbows and unicorns. I know that I am very fortunate to have mostly good things to remember about 2011 while so many are hurting from the past year. I am very blessed and God is so good and faithful in my life and yours too! I have a lot of HOPE and happiness planned for 2012. I pray the same for you!



Thanks for reading!

Vanessa

4 comments:

Accessorize and Organize said...

Happy New Year to you guys! We came to Auburn Friday night for the men's basketball game and I thought about you! Hope you had a great weekend :)

Rachel said...

Happy New Year!

hartmom said...

Beautiful post Vanessa. You really had some amazing things in your life last year! You are so smart to recognize all of your many blessings. God is indeed good. Wishing you and your family many more blessings and much love in the new year.

All the best,
Karen

Nikki said...

And I was there for all of that! Well...in spirit. What a great year, happy 2012!

By the way, that bucket would have to be pretty big to hold a unicorn, let alone rainbows. Think about it.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011