Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas

Well I'm signing off for Christmas (again if you've already seen this!).


I wish I could send all of you sweet people a Christmas card, but Tiny Prints only gave me 50 free ones. Maybe next year?


Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me such nice comments. If I could give you all an awkward side hug I would, because those are the only hugs I give.



I haven't really been doing much blogging the past several months and it seems when I do blog it is something lame about me or sad about Claire. Hopefully 2012 will bring a huge stack of blog topics when it rolls in.
Have a great Christmas season.

VK

3 comments:

skye @ neathering our fest said...

Consider the awkward side hug returned friend! Merry Christmas!!

Bradley Robertson said...

I love your posts, they always make me laugh!! "Don't stop till you get enough..."

Nikki said...

The awkward side hug is the only kind they allow in school and work settings.

Merry Christmas...belated ;)

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011