Friday, November 18, 2011

Weekend & Christmas Cards

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments on our storm we had this week. Eric blew all of the leaves and sticks out of our yard yesterday and it looks good as new!

Anybody have cool plans this weekend going to see Breaking Dawn? We have company coming tomorrow for the football game. I'm hoping we win and get to roll Toomer's Corner. I'm afraid the trees' days are numbered so I want to get in one last roll. I've also got to finish touching up paint in our bathroom and take pics of it. Somehow somewhere in there I want to finsh a quilt and get started on another one. Oh and can't forget run (only 2 weeks until my 1st 5k) and take pics for Christmas cards. Hmm lets see how much actually gets finished on that list.



Speaking of Christmas cards, Tinyprints is offering 50 free Christmas Cards. Their only requirement for qualifying is to create a blog advertising, and Facebook or Twitter the offer.

Here are a few of my favs, so many cute choices!





































So here are your instructions to receive your Christmas Cards......

1. Go here and fill out the form first.
2. You will get an email with instructions telling you what to do.

3. Then, blog about it and use Facebook or Twitter too.


Honestly I wasn't even going to send out Christmas cards this year. I mean does anyone really want another picture of me & E, we look the same every year. But I know that one day I will enjoy looking back at our cards and be sad that 2011 was missing a card. So cute tiny prints cards it is!


5 comments:

Nikki said...

Cute! I was thinking of sending them too. I've never done it though...

dara said...

I love those cards, I saw a few of them on Pinterest and wanted to do ours this year like the first one you have showing. I will have to sign up. Good luck with your to do list, it sounds like mine (trying to fit everything in w/ no time to do it all).

Kat said...

Totally doing this. Haven't done cards for several years, and have never done a photo card so it should be fun! Thanks for posting!

Tracy said...

Thanks for sharing! I don't even know what picture we are going to use but we will def be using this deal.

Kat said...

I'm kicking myself right now. Waited till now to check out tinyprints only to find out the offer expired! Ugh!! And our card woulda been so cute too:(

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011