Friday, September 30, 2011

Thru The Lens Of A Phone Camera

My new favorite snack


Back in the day there was a shop in my hometown called The Heritage House. My sisters and I loved to go there because of the vast array of Hello Kitty merchandise and Spumoni sweat shirts but they also had chocolate covered chips. I think of them often.

Fast foward 21 years:

I won a blog contest of Nikki's favorite things in which she sent me a box full of her favorite things, mostly involving chocolate. One of which was Nutella.



Out of that little jar of Nutella my favorite snack was born...
Nutella covered chips

********

Speaking of favorite things Bradley Jane has a fall promotion for 10% off your total order! Use the code Fall2011 when checking out. Order your cute fall outfits now before it is too late. Also it is never to early to think about Christmas outfits for your Christmas card photos! Let Bradley Jane make a custom outfit just for your cutie.



4 comments:

Kat said...

I don't know how I feel about chocolate covered chips...but I am a huge fan of chocolate covered pretzels:)

alanna rose said...

Chocolate covered chips are the best...I dip mine in Nutella, too! Try pretzels in Nutella, yum yum!

Rachel said...

Ohhh...I am going to have to try that!

Nikki said...

I have never tired this...but I MUST! And the pretzels via Alanna. You ladies are genius!

P.S. I can't even tell you how many spumoni sweatshirts I had! Oh my gosh I forgot all about them.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011