Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Labor Day!

I'm loading up and ditching the first Auburn football game and headed down to the beach with some friends. It looks like our plans for some sun may be squashed by Lee and his 7 inches of rain he is bringing, but I am sure we will have fun anyway.



One last ode to summer. I am so excited for the trip with girls only that I even bought a 12 pack of Sunkist. But another reason for excitement, I left my pillow at the condo on the last beach trip and the office was nice enough to hold it for me until I made it back to the beach so I have been 27 nights without its feather awesomeness. I can't wait to wrap my arms around it.




Me just working on my honey do list:



ok ya got me, it is Raquel Welch. I was born in the wrong era.

all photos
via

Hoping for sunny skies & an Auburn orange and blue sunset!

6 comments:

Red Gate Farm said...

Love all of the vintage swimsuits... too funny. When I was a little girl back in the mid 70's a friend of my mom's had a leather bikini... with fringe... and bleached, blonde hair! I though she was the coolest person ever...

Have a fabulous end to your summer,
~Chris

hartmom said...

Can't believe you're missing the first game...you must really love the beach...I hear ya. But I will be home on the couch watching all the games...can't wait! Have an awesome weekend!

skye @ neathering our fest said...

I love all the fun bathing beauty pictures! :) Hope you have a great weekend!

Ben and Emily said...

Have a blast! I'm loving the vintage swimwear. Wish they still made 'em like that.

Kat said...

Have fun with the girls! We're headin' down the shore on Tues:) Oh and I guess, GO AUBURN!

Nikki said...

You'll look just like that in your yellow bikini. Have fun! Drink lots of sunny d...and vodka ;)

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011