Monday, August 8, 2011

Beach 2011

I just got back from a few wonderful days at Panama City Beach, FL. The air was hot and so was the water temp- 91 degrees, perfect for me. I stayed in the ocean most of the time, only getting out when I got sick from riding the waves.


One night we went to the Shrimp Boat to eat because my dad use to eat there as a kid. In this picture he is recalling a childhood memory of what was once a cute little restaurant that has since been replaced by a big restaurant.




We ended up at Gracie Rae's Grill at the end of the Shrimp Boat where my sister and dad had a little too much fun putting raw oysters down the hatch.




Johnny requested I post this on my blog



My dad remembered the sunsets being amazing from this very spot many years ago so he insisted on a picture with my mom to remember them for years to come!





And that is it, I only took a few pictures. I didn't get my camera out since I was too busy floating in the ocean. But I did see this little gem. I hope when I have to walk with a walker someone will bring me to the beach and help me stand in the ocean.





6 comments:

Pine Tree Home said...

ahhh look at that blue water. I so need a beach day pronto.

Kat said...

Ha! A walker in the ocean! Looks like you had a great time:)

Nikki said...

I want to go there, the water looks amazing! Love those little brown bodies too, I can't believe how black the boys are!

alanna rose said...

Oh the last picture, so sweet!
I want those oysters, too bad I'm in WI, no way I'm eating "fresh" oysters here ;)

Bradley Robertson said...

Love the walker pix! I remember the last time we took my "Gaga" to the beach! She LOVED the ocean! She laughed and laughed all day, my mom and uncle had to hold her up to keep the waves fom washing her over! (tear). Love that memory! Thx!

Michelle said...

that walker picture actually made me tear up. I hope someone takes me to the ocean too!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011