Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pinterest Part 2

Ok so I am back today with part deux of my Pinterest dump. Part 1 here. Once again I don't know the sources so if you do please comment so I can give credit.
Sorry if I am clogging up your pinterest feed, it will soon be over! To see all my boards CLICK HERE.



before

after-wow!































country home









better homes & gardens


better homes & gardens


bhg













the lettered cottage







sherwin williams rivulet





style at home










serena & lily


olligraphics










two ellie









































the polished pebble
















sarah richardson















3 comments:

Nikki said...

I have that yellow crib in my files too. I'll have to come back and pin it ;)

hartmom said...

Love your images Vanessa! I have some of those same ones saved on my computer. I haven't ventured to Pinterest yet...please keep posting about it so we can hear more about it :)

Oh..p.s. the bathroom with white pedestal sink, black tile floor and jadeite accessories is Kelley at The Polished Pebble :) Have a nice evening!

glorystory said...

Love this posting! I've seen that ranch home transformation at the top in a magazine and just drooled over it!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011