Monday, July 18, 2011

Pinterest 3

Ok so I am back today with the next to last of my Pinterest dumps. Once again I don't know the sources so if you do please comment so I can give credit.
From the amount of repins from these posts it looks like everyone is enjoying the pinterest cleanouts. If not it will soon be over (again)! To see all my boards CLICK HERE.


































































































































































































6 comments:

Nikki said...

Love that grey door. It actually makes the snow look appealing. Crazy I know!

Marie said...

ooooh! found some really nice photos for inspiration here! i love the bathroom photo with the bead board tub surround. makes me want to tear up my bathroom today!

classic • casual • home said...

Love those kitchens and especially the little sundress at the end. So sweet.

Kellie said...

The first picture is Emily Jones. The light blue wall with the photo gallery is from Pottery Barn.

I think I recognize several other images too, but I don't want to be a know-it-all. I just have a good memory. ;)

MJ said...

LOVE this idea! I have an "Inspiration" folder on my computer that I started LOOOONNNNGGG before Pinterest....I should follow your lead and add them. :)

I especially love the white kitchen with the red mugs...I'm a little tempted to do this in my kitchen! I'm guessing if I got small enough cup hooks they wouldn't be seen if I didn't have mugs hanging from them.

Liz said...

The 1st picture is from http://jonesdesigncompany.com/
Great site! then 21 down the blue wall with picture collages is Pottery Barn Spring Catolog.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011