Friday, July 22, 2011

BBQ pork

Sooo did you have a good weekend? Ours was good I spent a little time at the pool, picked a ton of blueberries, cleaned out some closets while Eric finished up repiping the house, planting another flower bed, and mowing the grass-well I mowed the front yard. You know the usual.

Friday night we had a crock pot meal for the first time since winter, I've missed my crock pot.
I made a version of BBQ Pork and it was sooo good, we've been eating the leftovers for 3 days. Here is a quick 2 ingredient recipe my friend Brigitte introduced me to a couple of years ago.


All you need:

Apple Cider Vinegar

Pork Tenderloin (mine was about 1.25lbs, made 5 sandwiches)
Put pork in crock pot and add about an inch of the vinegar. Cook on low for 8 hours.


Shred and add sauce but it is still great without sauce. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Kat said...

Looks delish! I've been on this pulled pork kick myself lately. Love mine slathered with some Sweet Baby Rays. Mmmm...could go for one right now!

Nikki said...

mmm...and way less calories without the bbq sauce I bet?!

Mercedes said...

I've heard of using a can of root beer. I personally haven't tried it yet, but I'm sure it gives the pork a nice flavor! I would even go so far to combine the root beer and the apple cider vinegar!

mmm... That does sound good!

Comeca Jones said...

I love the slow cooker I have one myself
. Great idea you have! Im gonna put leg quarters I bought on sale in it and follow the same recipe.

Malia said...

Can I say, perfect timing! Put mine on this morning can't wait to have dinner tonight.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011