Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My New Fav Painting

Have y'all seen the Townhouse Crackers commercial with Patrick Dempsy as the narrator?


I am obsessed with the art in one of the scenes. This wonky screen shot is the only photo I can rig up of the painting behind the sofa. The painting is amazing and reminds me of the rocks near our family lake house.


I have an amazingly talented friend that could whip that painting up in a few hours. Mary Kathryn are you listening???!!!! You could paint this for me in your spare time ya know. Pleaseeeee I'll even let you borrow my DeMarcus Ware jersey...

Don't you think that commercials or actually everything should have resource lists?

1 comment:

Nikki said...

If she does and you love it...I might have another one for her. I have this photo saved and I can not find out the artist anywhere!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011