Friday, June 24, 2011

6 years

Just when I thought I was getting over Cam guess what hit newsstands yesterday

Cam Newton in GQ? Yes please!


Did this have to come out the weekend I am celebrating my 6th wedding anniversary? It is ok, Cam wasn't named on of the
14 Important Figures to Auburn's Program. But guess who was, yeah my real husband?
Saturday is our wedding anniversary, oh I already mentioned it, well I am a little excited. Eric was originally suppose to get the sod for the new practice fields installed over the weekend you know of our wedding anniversary.


So instead of me being alone all weekend I decided to meet my sister halfway, pick up my nephew to spend Friday and Saturday morning with us. Then I will ship him off to my other sister's house for the rest of the weekend. "Auburn Aunts" Weekend 2k11. It should be fun times!


And since the sod was delayed I will get to celebrate my anniversary after all!


Happy Anniversary to my Boo, 6 years of loving youuuuuu!




Oh that pesky little bow tie, we had to stop the wedding so I could straighten it.


And to leave you all this weekend I pulled up this little gem. We totally had it on our wedding rehearsal video. Nobody rocks it like Uncle Jesse.

9 comments:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Rachel said...

Happy anniversary! I hope you guys have a great weekend. :o)

hartmom said...

Wow..nice words about your hubby in the Auburn program! Wishing you a very happy anniversary...you are an adorable couple!!

rindercella @ neatheringourfest said...

awesome for your hubby in the auburn program! and happy anniversary! :)

Kat said...

Yay for 6 years! We'll be celebrating ours in August. And go, Eric, on the Auburn shout out!

Bradley Robertson said...

Way to go Turf Man!!! And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! We will celebrate 7 in November...Wouldn't be fun if the SC group could all go to each other's wedding?? :)

Amy said...

I've been reading your blog for a couple of months now (I found you when searching for tips about painting interior doors). I've been addicted ever since.

Just wanted to say, Happy Anniversary! My hubby and I danced to the Beach Boys "Forever" for our first dance at our wedding, and it was totally due to my memory of Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky rocking it at theirs (also, beautiful lyrics that have meaning to us, but mostly full house).

Courtney said...

We played it our wedding too! I think I still have a crush on Uncle Jesse :)

Nikki said...

Oh my gosh. That song always cracks me up! I loved that wedding episode.

Happy Anniversary!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011