Friday, May 20, 2011

What Adults Do When They Hang Out

When I was about this age


i am the one with the rad name shirt



I would spend the night with my friend and we would play dolls, house & watch Harry And The Hendersons. The neighbors across the street were teenagers and I always wondered what they did at sleepovers with their friends.

When I was a teenager I had sleepovers with my friends all the time. I think we stayed together almost every night of our senior year in high school. All that time I was wondering what you do when you hang out with friends when you become an adult.




Never would I have guessed dress up in sumo suits and try to wrestle!




At supper club last night we were watching the neighbors across the street put on sumo suits and wrestle. Susan walked over to check it out and within a few minutes she and Hannah were suited up and trying to knock each other down.


It was hilarious!


Weekend plans: Work!

After 2 years it is time to renovate our backyard. Yesterday our backyard looked like this and Eric still has more dirt to move. I am wishing all that dirt was from the hole dug for our pool.

But nope just a proper draining level yard. A pool is tempting though as we have a fresh slate of a level dirt yard. I have until tomorrow when the irrigation is hopefully installed to decide on a pool. If you are in favor of a pool for my backyard vote YES and send me a donation!

I have been a major blog slacker this month so I am blogging every week day for the rest of the month. I can't guarantee it will be worth reading (totally subjective anyway), but I will try.


Happy Weekend!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

My vote is for a pool!

rindercella @ neatheringourfest said...

my vote for the pool is YES! and my donation is to come lay by it every chance i get. how does that sound? :)

classic • casual • home said...

Good luck with the project!

Kat said...

Can I borrow Eric for a weekend? Ugh, my yard needs some major help!

I've missed your posts! So I'm looking forward to them all next week:) Have a fun weekend--that sumo wrestling looks like so much fun!

Nikki said...

I was totally going to vote for a pool, but I sent my money to Alabama for a different reason ; But you should still go for it!

Did they rent those suits??

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

The sumo suits are *hilarious*! How I would love to take a couple of those to my monthly dinner group!
Thanks for visiting Red Hen Home.

Mich said...

the sumo suits are hilarious! Hmm well i guess it gets super hot right- so i say yes to the pool!...but then you have to think about all the maintenance too...

Kim said...

We have block parties all the time in the summer. Those sumo suits would be a BIG hit! Do you rent them?!?!? Too funny!

I vote pool! I'll donate a rubber duckie if you build it. ;)

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011