Monday, May 9, 2011

How To Make Sure I Reply To You

So Friday on facebook I saw Apartment Therapy's status update and it was a post about my kitchen featured ON Apartment Therapy! It was cool to see and fun reading the comments. Most were nice but the negative ones were about my floor. lol. I will say my floors do look better in person.


I have had a lot of comments and emails this weekend from readers coming from Apartment Therapy. I'm trying to get back to everyone, hopefully I will get back to you today.

Sometimes when I am trying to send an email response to a comment I can't because it sends it to "noreply-comment". So if you are wondering why a blogger never responds to your comments, you many not have your email linked to your profile. You can set up your email even if you don't have a blog, and no one sees your email except for me when I am trying to send you an email response. This post explains how to make sure I can reply back to your comment.

***


So how was everyone's weekend? My sister and I met my parents in Birmingham to visit my uncle. We had a nice time chatting up and seeing family that I only see a couple of times a year. I bought a groupon for framing in Bham so I was able to get my BHG page framed. We made a stop at the mall and I bought a few dresses from Forever 21, I wish we had one in AU. This one pictured and a chiffon number that isn't online. I got around 72 complements on it yesterday at church, about 67 of those were from my husband so I will be buying more of this style!

The whole store is filled with floral rayon, I felt like I was in 4th grade again.

6 comments:

Nikki said...

yesss! It is so much easier to email back to questions.

Cute dress! I may need to copy cat it...

Kim said...

Very cool that you were featured on AT. Love that site!

And too cute about all the compliments from your hubby! He's a keeper. :)

Rachel said...

I'm so proud of you and all the recognition you are getting!

I can't believe people are dissin' the floors..that's my favorite part!

Kat said...

Way to go on the AT feature! That's so awesome.

You shoulda taken a pic in that dress. I'm sure you rocked it!

Desiree said...

Just found your blog, I'm so excited :) and this dress is adorable. question...how short is it on? I'm usually borderline with F21 dresses.

vanessa said...

@Desiree- I am 5'7"ish and the dress comes about 4" above my knee. It is shorter than I usually wear but still looks fine. I use the at least to my fingertips rule and it comes about 2" past them. Hope that helps!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011