Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Chalk Children

Do you watch Cougar Town? I couldn't stand it last season but I gave it another chance and it is actually pretty funny, except when Ellie gets on my nerves. Plus the set design is amazing!
During last week's episode when the
Chalk Children appeared I thought this one




looked just like my nephew!!!!! Every time I think about the chalk children I laugh and do a double take. They are even making the same face.
Of course my nephew isn't scary like the chalk children, I mean come on he hunts for Easter eggs wearing latex gloves, how funny is that?!




6 comments:

Rachel said...

Love Cougar Town! They do look alike. :o)

Ali said...

haha, that show is crazy. I liked it more early on, lately it feels like the same jokes. I like Bobby the best, and the guy that plays his friend. Still a good show overall though. And they do look alike! haha.

Kat said...

Wed nights are my favorites. Better With You, Modern Family, and Cougar Town. Love 'em all!

hartmom said...

LOL..you are right Vanessa...they do look alike. And so cute...not scary :) Cougar Town is one of my favorite shows. In fact, on the link you posted to the blog on the CT set design, I was one of the posters who was obssessively tracking down everything on that set and chatting with the set designer Archie D'Amico to get answers. I have had slips made for chairs, paintings made and bought many things from that set trying to reproduce that goregous set in my home...lots of fun. Small world, right?!

Nikki said...

I've watched it a few times. Pretty funny. They really do like a like and what is with the latex gloves??

Brooke said...

I love Cougar Town and that episode made me realize that my sisters and I were the "chalk children" when we were younger. I even did a post about it! Haha!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011