Friday, April 1, 2011

My New Fav Fabric!

Yesterday True Up was featuring the gorgeous new fabric by Holly Ward Bimba. Check out the whole collection and purchase on Spoonflower.
The green birds below are my favorite, so beautiful!

images via


I am thinking I may need some new pillow shams for my bedroom out of my new fav fabric.

These fabrics would also look so pretty in a boy's room (oxy moron) or a lake house or my breezeway if it had furniture.



Holly also has an etsy store Golly Bard where she sales her beautiful watercolors.




Cicada No 2




I'm not really a bug person but the details and colors in her art are so pretty they make any bug look good enough to hang on the wall!

4 comments:

Red Gate Farm said...

These fabrics could be used in soooo many different projects! Thanks for sharing..

~Chris

Rachel said...

Lovely fabrics! My favorite is the bee one!

Nikki said...

I love the bugs! Too cute. Can't wait to see what you do with them ;)

Natalie said...

L.O.V.E.

thanks for that v

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011