Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Recipe Repost

Today is a straight up blah day. I had a dream last night that Eric didn't do the laundry for like a week and then he just piled the clean clothes on top of the dirty clothes in the laundry room floor. But worst of all he washed all my black clothes with a fuzzy white blanket. My dream crossed over to reality when I woke up in a bad mood, but relieved to see we don't have laundry to catch up on. But now it is raining a lot and I am in a blah mood.


This is a happy post so I decided to repost it. Maybe whip some cookies at lunch to make everyone in a better mood.


****

July 2009

I have been craving something sweet a lot lately. But I haven't wanted to make any treats because I don't like for them to sit in our house and me eat all of them. So tonight I will be going to sewing club and I can take some cookies for us to snack on and Eric is having a friend over for Westfalia Sausage so they can eat the rest of the cookies.

This recipe is so simple and quick that I made these while I was home on my lunch break today.


All you need is



1 cup of sugar, 1 cup of peanut butter, and 1 egg.

Mix together and bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.

And you will have this

Then offer your husband a hot peanut butter cookie and he will look like this

and love you forever for having hot cookies waiting on him at lunch!

4 comments:

Kat said...

No flour? Hmm...interesting. My husband is a huge fan of anything PB so I'll have to try these puppies! The bad mood bug hit up here in PA too today. Ugh.

Pine Tree Home said...

I am a huge cookie fan. I spy your curtains too. Very pretty color.

Nikki said...

So the cookie is mostly sugar? I can get behind that ;)

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Now that is a simple recipe. They look delicious!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011