Friday, March 25, 2011

For The Locals

If you are local, I've got a few things for you today.

Firstly

Please go see The Civil Wars in concert tonight in Waverly. I want to go soooo badly but I may be tied up with rummage sale setup. If you don't know who they are, you are missing out. Here is their You Tube channel. Seriously people $12.50 for a great band. Tickets here.


My fave Poison & Wine



Secondly

If you are into yard sales may I interest you in the Junior League of Lee County Rummage Sale Saturday? I am committee chair this year and well I will be glad to have this little event behind me. It is taking up too much of my brain space I reserve for day dreaming. But seriously we have some great things for sale.

Come support arts and literacy for the children of Lee County while buying some cool cheap stuff. I've already bought vintage Sporto duck boots, 2 books, a picture frame, a wallet, a new with tags baby outfit and new in package baby float. Don't worry there is plenty left for you.


So come, it is going to be EPIC! Oh and we will have DSquare Donuts, come early before I eat them all!


Thirdly
If you need a storage unit in Auburn please contact Auburn Climate Storage. They graciously donated a unit for us to use before the rummage sale and were so great to work with!




Fourthly

If you haven't taken time to drive the Auburn Floral Trail. DO! It is soooo beautiful. I am fortunate to live along the route so I have been loving it. My favorite road for some beauty is on Woodfield between Gay St and College St. Amazing right now. Go! all the azaleas and dogwoods are really showing off right now.


Fifthly

War Eagle!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

LOVE The Civil Wars!

Red Gate Farm said...

You're making me wish I lived in your area... and not just for the warmer weather :)

~Chris

Nikki said...

I love a good rummage sale. Hope you find some goodies!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011