Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Adirondak Chairs

Yesterday I was in Home Depot and saw they had their adirondack chairs for $30!
Last year I found out about their sale too late and had to drive all over trying to find enough chairs for our backyard. So hit them up now, you will be glad you did!

I chose to stain our chairs so I wouldn't have to worry about chipped paint, but I love the painted look.
For $30 the chairs have held up well. In the spring I love to sit outside and read after work, these chairs are perfect for a little relaxation! Go out and buy one or four.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Hello! Yes please, I'm getting some!

Kat said...

Wow! What a steal! Thanks for passing this deal along:)

Trista said...

Thanks for the heads up...I've been wanting to get 2 or 4 of them and will definitely be hitting my hubby up to get me some this weekend.

Rachel said...

Oh yay! I was about to go buy some plastic ones, but for a little over $10 more...I'll take the wooden ones any day! Thank you!

jenny boone said...

Wow - thanks! Just ran out and bought six... Not sure I needed them all, but you can't beat that deal!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011