Thursday, February 17, 2011

So Today,

something happened at my house and I had to take my Cam poster off my dining room wall :(


interior design school skills at their finest!


If you know me then you know something is up if my house looks like this. Good news though I didn't go crazy.



The breezeway looked like this...

claire was jealous


Before they left I had bought this rug from them and my table got some pretty flowers.




And my feet got some new kicks out of the deal.




Sorry to be a minx, but I am afraid I will jinx.

I am sure you will get your fill when my secret I will spill.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Are you going to be on TV? Or are you pregnant and nesting?

Red Gate Farm said...

well you've certainly got my curiosity up!

~Chris

Rachel said...

Love the rug!!

Anonymous said...

Are you moving?

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011