Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Land's End Canvas

I am at that strange age for clothing where I can't really wear juniors clothes and then the adult clothes are a little too "mature" for my taste right now. As a 28 year old girl or woman or whatever on the fast track to 29 (eek!) I don't really want to be dressing like the college girls in town or moms (no offense to every mom I know, y'all dress cool).

A few weeks ago I was pointed in the way of Land's End Canvas Line. Perfect for gals my age. I haven't ordered anything yet but don't think I haven't made my list...



Pleated Pocket Skirt only $20 Sold to me!

I don't wear shorts so I live in dresses and skirts in the summer.







The search may be over! From the reviews it sounds like this may be THE white tee that isn't see through.




Henley Tank only $7!












I searched EVERYWHERE this winter looking for some suede heels that didn't have the small platform. Found!





Heritage Even Stripe Bikini $20 for both pieces!
And do you think those bottoms are Grandma or retro? Eric thinks grandma but I think they are cute. Plus they won't cut up all in my muffin top.






the reviews aren't great but I thought it is cute anyway.
I am pretty sure you can return Land's End clothing to Sears so no return shipping if a piece doesn't work out.

****
My new favorite and forever will be tee is

I have no shame and wore this shirt Friday night, Saturday and Sunday night. I will make no apologies because it is the most awesome shirt ever.
Thinish but thick enough to not see through so no cami, v neck not too low but low enough to make you feel good about yourself, long enough to cover my muffin top, fitted but not tight. This shirt would be flattering on any size woman! I think it was on sale for $10 when I bought mine. I am going to definitely get more as the weather gets warmer.
ps did you know it is 73 degrees here today! woot woot!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I got a catalogue for this line the other day. I couldn't believe it was Land's End! Cute!!!

And while I am a mom, I'm only 27 and don't want to look like an old lady. It's nice to see some cute, age appropriate clothes that won't break the bank!

Kat said...

Wow what great prices! And super cute, at that. Oh and I hate you--we got about 5" last night. So done with this weather!

Ben and Emily said...

Thank you for the recommendation! I'm in that in-between age, and it's really hard finding clothes that aren't teeny bopper or grandma!

Definitely will check them out!

Beth said...

I so understand what you mean by about finding clothes. They are either for teens, or old ladyish, or cost an arm and a leg. I'll have to check some of these out.

Nikki said...

I love their stuff, but always thought it was expensive. I guess I need to check out their sale section. Love your pics!

Did you already tell us your news from last post? I need to venture down and see!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011