Friday, February 11, 2011

From Claire Belle

To Big Paw (aka Rhett) and Little Paw (aka Lulu)
Thank you for my Valentine Card that is really a bone!! I was so happy to get it in the mail yesterday. I never get mail...


Should I be offended that my Valentine says "I'm not fat, I'm fluffy!"? Maybe but I am not because it describes me perfectly and I know it was meant in love.

So for now I am off to hide my new card/bone under the bed because I am sneaky like that.
ps. Please come visit me. We can all pile up on the couch and scratch it up and get dog hair everywhere and make mom mad. That would be so fun!



****

This weekend I am going to paint my doors. I am going to paint my doors. I am going to paint my doors.

But hopefully I will be able to squeeze in a little time for some Valentine's treats.

Like:

Peppermint Patties

Oreo Kisses

Peanut Butter Hearts

3 comments:

Kat said...

I'm totally making those PB hearts. I'll let you know how they turn out! Happy weekend:)

Nikki said...

Will you come paint my doors too? ;)

Ben and Emily said...

Aww...she's adorable! Love the couch shot, looks just like our house (with dogs on it)!

Those treats sound yummy!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011