Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dollar Spot Goodies

I get asked all the time where I get these little galvanized containers. The answer is the Target Dollar Spot. Bad news: they are seasonal. Good news: their season is now, I saw them at Target this week. I love using our little containers and have tons around the house holding all sorts of things.




Our Camilla bushes are out of control right now. They are lasting longer than usual as a cut flowers which has been lovely. I love the ruffle red ones and the pink and white stripe ones. If I would learn how to use my macro lens they would be even prettier.


Also in the dollar spot these cute galvanized plant labels.



4 comments:

Nikki said...

Whoop! I've off to buy some plant markers stat!

Thanks for the tip.

MCH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

gotta love the Target dollar section!

Rachel said...

Cute! I love the dollar section at Target. :)

Deborah said...

I wanted to say thanks for posting this blog post with the tip about finding the plant markers at Target. I read it back when you posted it and filed it in my mind. This weekend my husband and I started our herb garden and I ran right to Target for the plant markers. So perfect. So thank you!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011