Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cute Baby Alert

Did you know that chevron fabric and Auburn's colors got married and had a baby? Yep they did and isn't she adorable!!



Premiere Prints ZigZag Navy/Orange



I think it is the best "mash up" since the sun and chips got together and had Sun Chips - my current obsession.


For a little more toned down and still representing the AU love, I love this one - $5.58 yd!!!!!





And for months I've been thinking about this one for my dining room chairs. I won a $50 gift card to a fabric place but they don't carry this one so I am holding out.



2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ohhhh...love the last one! And while orange isn't really my color...the chevron print is cute. ;)

Nikki said...

Is it a girl!? ;)

I think you should make yourself a quilt with it.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011